WORKING WITH DIFFICULT PEOPLE
Whether as client, boss or colleague, we’ve all encountered the problem of difficult people. The impact on self-worth includes: diminishing the value of our work, feelings of anxiety and vulnerability, plus loss of vital energy. All of this often keeps us stuck in the grip of problematic people.
In this webinar we cover:
– Four types of difficult people (Narcissist, Manipulator, Aggressor and Saboteur);
– Distinguishing difficult people from demanding people;
– How to protect your self-worth;
– How to set boundaries; and
– Practical tips to deal with each type of difficult people.
If there’s a particular situation you would like us to cover, please email John@SelfWorthAcademy.com
Would you like
to get support?
JOIN OUR MONTHLY NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to the newsletter and get a free chapter of the book