The Self-Worth Safari
Our 2022 Safari has a special focus this year: self-worth in the context of a changed world; re-connecting to others, to our work, even to our own identity.
As we navigate a new reality, self-worth brings more resilience, energy and power to make decisions. We can deal with paradox, risk and uncertainty. If necessary, we can even reinvent ourselves.
As well as the usual Safari shifts, we will be addressing such issues as..
- How is our relationship with ourselves impacted by recent events?
- Detour or step-change: where are we going?
- How do you see your future at work? How is self-worth relevant?
- Personal needs: how have these evolved during the pandemic?
- How has your experience of friendship changed?
Details of next safari to come