The Self-Worth Safari: Re-connecting with a New World:
Our autumn Safari has a special focus this year: self-worth in the context of a changed world; re-connecting to others, to our work, even to our own identity.
As we navigate a new reality, self-worth brings more resilience, energy and power to make decisions. We can deal with paradox, risk and uncertainty. If necessary, we can even reinvent ourselves.
In addition to 7 online sessions, we look forward to also meeting in-person:
- In Lisbon on November 6th
- In Brussels on November 13th and /or
- In London on November 27th
- In Prague on December 4th
As well as the usual Safari shifts, we will be addressing such issues as..
- How is our relationship with ourselves impacted by recent events?
- Detour or step-change: where are we going?
- How do you see your future at work? How is self-worth relevant?
- Personal needs: how have these evolved during the pandemic?
- How has your experience of friendship changed?
- As a participant, you are welcome to one or more of the city groups above
- Cost is 65eur, which covers 7 online sessions plus your chosen city group meeting
- Even if you have done a Safari before, this one will be different due to the special focus above
- Online dates: Wednesday evenings from October 20th to December 1st at 6pm UK / 7pm CET