Self-Worth in Times of Transition
There are many people in transition right now: in work and personal life. In this webinar, John Niland will be joined by Lindsey Sanders and Kerry Thompson to examine:
- Why self-worth is vital in times of transition
- 4 common examples of self-reproach (e.g. “I shouldn’t be here”)
- Pitfalls to avoid (e.g. a vortex of self-analysis)
- Specific tips for young people, career-professionals and leaders
- 5 practical ways to energise your days
ABOUT JOHN NILAND
In ‘The Self-Worth Safari’, author, speaker and business coach John Niland invites us on a powerful adventure to discover how to step off the hamster wheel of self-esteem and switch onto the untrodden paths of self-worth.
In a world obsessed with proving ourselves John founded the Self-Worth Academy with the aim of supporting each other to develop/strengthen an unconditional friendship with our own selves.
Subscribe to the newsletter and get a free chapter of the book