- This event has passed.
Webinar: How Self-Worth Makes You More Productive
March 20 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm GMT
All the evidence is that these expectations are rising faster than ever. We’re supposed to be getting ahead, getting fit, getting loved. We’re exhorted to be mindful, balanced, cool, healthy, conscious…. while somehow also being successful. And if you’re not, it’s your mindset that needs to change, right?
It’s hardly surprising that this rise in expectations is undermining self-esteem. It’s also undermining productivity and self-worth.
Self-worth makes you more effective in many ways.
For example, you don’t waste energy trying to prove yourself: neither to others nor even to yourself. Free from the burden of self-reproach, you bounce back more quickly from setbacks. You have more energy.
On this call, we will be looking at productivity from a fresh angle: self-worth. Addressing:
– Eight ways that even the most experienced professionals lose energy every week;
– Specific pitfalls for self-employed or people whose job includes business-development;
– The difference between self-worth and self-esteem (emailed to you when you register);
– Seven habits to develop self-worth in your day-to-day professional life;
– Benefits in relationships and in life beyond the workplace;
– Tips to help build self-worth than productivity