May 18 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm BST
Our next session is on May 18th at 12noon UK // 13h CET.
We address issues such as:
- Where is there increasing / decreasing demand?
- How do I approach people in a way that builds credibility vs appearing needy or pushy?
- How do I best sum up my career / business to date?
- How do I find out if there is demand for what I’m thinking of doing?
- What interview questions should I rehearse?
- I want to change my career in some way, but where do I start?
- How do I “get noticed” and stand out in a crowded market?
- What’s “the trick” to online networking?
This series is relevant for independents, as well as for people in organisational careers. Our aim is to inspire, energise (and perhaps even hold you accountable!) for doing consistent career-development conversations, which are the molecules of future prosperity.
Register below to get the link: